PRESIDENT & CEO - Deborah Henderson
Deborah Henderson has been in the Data Management profession since 1980. She established DA Henderson Consulting Ltd in 2009 in order bring her deep data management background and associates network to organizations searching for a holistic approach to enterprise data management. Working in capital markets, federal and provincial governments.
- Has worked in the USA
- Federal, Canada – Secret (since 2010)
- Provincial, Ontario – Secret (since January 2012)
- NATO – Secret (since August 2012, expires 2020)
Education & Certification
- Capability Maturity Model – Data Maturity Extension (DMM), Overview and Deep Dive Study Courses (leading to Appraiser certification)
- Certified Project Manager (PMP)
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP), Mastery Level
- Certified Computing Professional (CCP)
- Masters, Library Science, University of Toronto
- Honors Bachelors of Science, Phsychology, University of Toronto
Course Offerings, Certification Training, Education and Facilitation
Offers public and private tailored courses, briefings, and facilitation sessions on Data Governance and the best practices in the data management reference framework, the DAMA-DMBOK .